Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mini update

Once more I have too little free time for a 'proper' entry, so instead I'm going to post a list of articles I'd like to write something about, but don't have enough time to do so...


Article from Friday's Washington Post: Condi Rice asks for money to pressure Iran's government, undermine religious rule.

Article from Friday's IHT, on Hamas funding. For more recent developments, see here and here.

TOL Article: Georgia once more gets all of its gas from Russia. Probably because it's a lot cheaper than getting it from Iran or Azerbaijan.

Washington Post article from yesterday: US State Department counter-proliferation civil servants who don't toe the line get "shuffled".

Reuters article from yesterday: Iran-Russia talks in Moscow show a predictable lack of progress.


Well I hope you enjoy those. I should be able to blog properly in early March...

No comments: